Monday 24 June 2019

Cross country

 
 My name is Zack. I did cross country with Kaniere School on Friday the sixth of June 2019. We left School at about 9:45am. I ran with the year threes. I ran with Lincoln, Haki, Louis and Ben. The sun was out but it was a bit cold. Most of the School was there. Before my race, I played tag with my friends. We walked to cross country. My Mum and Dad were there. It was so muddy that my friend Lincoln's shoe fell off during the race but he picked it up and kept on going. I was very nervous to do cross country. I thought I was gonna lose but I came in third place. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.